- Complex Crystal Structure Analysis
- Receptor Mapping.
- Receptor Map Annotations for Optimization.
- Identify the receptor hotspots for potential interaction with the ligand.
- Recognize the available spaces in the active site to utilize for the interaction with the ligand.
- Analyze the receptor mapping results efficiently.
- Making a decision on the pathways of ligand development to optimize the related profile.
- Discrimination between the PD-based and PK-based approaches for lead optimization.
Trainer: Associate Professor of Medicinal Chemistry & CEO-Founder of PROTAC Scientific – Drug Discovery Pro